September 17, 2018
Peaches are one of summer’s best treats — so we’re all eating our fill of them while we can, and grilled peaches are a favorite. Grilling brings out their sweetness and gives them a smoky, caramelized flavor and a dense, velvety texture that’s magic with ice cream.
Our tip: When it comes to picking a peach, don’t worry too much about color. Look for one that smells fruity and gives a little when pressed.
- 4 peaches
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Halve and pit the peaches, brushing the cut sides with coconut oil.
- Grill the peaches, cut side down, for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve with a scoop of ice cream, like vanilla, salted caramel, or cardamom.