2019 TENNIS CHANNEL/GELSON’S BNP PARIBAS OPEN TOURNAMENT PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: The Tennis Channel/Gelson’s BNP Paribas Open Tournament Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, and Ventura County in California who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Beginning 2/6/2019 through 2/26/2019, when you go online to www.gelsons.com or when you visit any participating Gelson's store in the state of California, you may request an official entry form for the Promotion, available while supplies last. To enter, complete the official entry form and hand it to the clerk, deposit the entry form in the official entry box located at the participating Gelson’s Market store or mail the form in a self-addressed business-size (#10) envelope to Tennis Channel/Gelson’s BNP Paribas Open Promotion, PO Box 1802, Encino, CA 91426. To enter without making a purchase, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), plus daytime and evening telephone numbers on a 3" x 5" card and mail the card in a self-addressed business-size (#10) envelope to: Tennis Channel/Gelson’s BNP Paribas Open Promotion, PO Box 1802, Encino, CA 91426. Employees of Gelson’s and The Tennis Channel, Inc. (“Sponsors”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with this Promotion and members of the immediate families of each, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. All mailed entries must be postmarked by 2/26/2019 and received by 2/28/2019. Limit one entry per person. Only one entry per envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and incomplete entries are void.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 3/1/2019 from among all eligible entries received. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. Decisions of judges are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZES: (1) Grand Prize – Two (2) VIP seats for the women’s and men’s final on Sunday, March 17, and two (2) night’s twin share accommodation in or around Indian Wells. ARV: $2,500. $500 Gelson’s Gift certificate, BNP Paribas tournament merchandise retail value $150, Signed tennis ball. Actual retail value may vary depending on rate changes for accommodations and tickets. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All travel-related expenses not set forth herein, including but not limited to ground travel, meals, gratuities and incidental hotel and other expenses, are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Sponsor Entities (defined below) are not responsible if the tournament is delayed or cancelled for any reason, in whole or in part. In that event, Winners will receive remainder of the Prize. No compensation will be paid in lieu of accommodations or ticket packages, or any portion of prize. Prizes include only those items specifically listed as part of the Grand Prize.
4. GENERAL RULES: Open only to residents of California who are 18 years of age or older as of 2/6/2019. Employees of Tennis Channel and its promotional partners, including, Desert Champions LLC and Gelson’s (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this Promotion, and the immediate family members of each, (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Void outside of California and where prohibited by law. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer for consideration of Grand Prize or First Prize by Winners permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The winner is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of their respective prize winnings. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within 5 days of initial notification. Guest of potential Winners must also sign a Release of Liability Form within 5 days of initial notification to potential Winners. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate potential Winner may be selected, time permitting. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential Winner may be selected, time permitting. If guest of Winner is a minor, Winner must be minor's parent/legal guardian and must sign required paperwork on behalf of minor. Winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same dates. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize or any portion thereof becomes unavailable for any reason beyond Sponsors’ control. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsors, Sponsor Entities and their respective agencies to use Prize Winner’s name, image and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, Sponsor Entities and the directors, officers, employees against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance and/or use of the Prize. By accepting the Prize, Prize Winner understands and assumes the risks of attendance at public events. In addition, entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the prize awarded. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or Sponsor Entities’ sole control, as applicable. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to winners or other persons including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Furthermore, by participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges. In addition, Sponsors and Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize during the administration of the Promotion.
5. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of Prize Winners, available after 3/11/2019, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Tennis Channel/Gelson’s BNP Paribas Open Promotion Winners, P.O. Box 1802, Encino, CA 91426, to be received by 3/14/2019.
6. SPONSORS: Gelson’s Market, 16400 Ventura Blvd., Suite 240, Encino, California 91436-2123 and The Tennis Channel, Inc., 2850 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 150, Santa Monica, California 90405. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand they are providing their Entry information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.