2021 GAC/GELSON’S PELOTON EXERCISE BIKE GIVEAWAY PROMOTION
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: GAC/Gelson’s Exercise Bike Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Diego County, Santa Barbara County, and Ventura County in California who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Beginning 1/1/2021 through 1/31/2021, when you go online to www.gelsons.com, complete the official entry form. Employees of Gelson’s and GAC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with this Promotion and members of the immediate families of each, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and five (5) runner-up winners will be selected in a random online drawing on or about 2/8/2021 from among all eligible entries received. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. Decisions of judges are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. FIVE PRIZES: (1) Grand Prize – One Peloton Exercise Bike. ARV: $2,500. No compensation will be paid in lieu of exercise bike, or any portion of prize. Prize includes only those items specifically listed as part of the Grand Prize. (1) Second Prize – One case of GAC Hydrate or Energy Drink ARV: $31.94. (1) Third Prize – One case of GAC Hydrate or Energy Drink ARV: $31.94 (1) Fourth Prize – One case of GAC Hydrate or Energy Drink ARV: $31.94 (1) Fifth Prize – One case of GAC Hydrate or Energy Drink ARV: $31.94
4. GENERAL RULES: Open only to residents of California who are 18 years of age or older as of 1/1/2021. Employees of GAC and its promotional partners, including, Gelson’s (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this Promotion, and the immediate family members of each, (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Void outside of California and where prohibited by law. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer for consideration of Grand Prize or First Prize by Winners permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The winner is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of their respective prize winnings. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsors, Sponsor Entities and their respective agencies to use Prize Winner’s name, image and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the Prize, Prize Winner understands and assumes the risks, and, In addition, entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the prize awarded. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s or Sponsor Entities’ sole control, as applicable. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to winners or other persons including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by the same. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. The Sponsors and Sponsor Entities make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Furthermore, by participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges. In addition, Sponsors and Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize during the administration of the Promotion.
5. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of Prize Winner, available after 2/12/2021, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: GAC/Gelson’s PELOTON EXERCISE BIKE Promotion Winner’s, P.O. Box 1802, Encino, CA 91426, to be received by 3/14/2021.
6. SPONSORS: Gelson’s Market, 16400 Ventura Blvd., Suite 240, Encino, California 91436-2123 and GAC c/o Gelson’s Markets. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand they are providing their Entry information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.