NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE, OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILTIY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
ADMINISTRATOR: Gelson’s Market, 16400 Ventura Blvd., Suite 240, Encino, California 91436-2123
SPONSORS: Gelson’s Market, 16400 Ventura Blvd., Suite 240, Encino, California 91436-2123; and Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling Co, L.L.C., 4 Park Plaza Suite 2000, Irvine, California 92614.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Reyes Coca-Cola /Gelson’s Disney Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on July 1, 2023, at 12:00am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on July 31, 2023, at 11:59pm PT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer will serve as the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of California who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, L.L.C., Reyes Holdings, LLC, The Coca-Cola Company, other Coca-Cola bottlers, Gelson’s Market, Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. (“Disney”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During the Promotion Period, access the online entry form by scanning the Quick Response (“QR”) code found on advertising material at participating Gelson’s Market locations in California with your web-enabled mobile device. When using a web-enabled mobile device, message and data rates apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Not all mobile devices offer wireless internet (the “Internet”) access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. Alternatively, to enter the Sweepstakes WITHOUT making a store visitation or scanning a QR code go to www.gelsons.com and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the "Entry"). Limit of one (1) Entry per person per day. For the purpose of this Promotion, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM PT and ending the same day at 11:59 PM PT. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be held on or about August7, 2023 from amongst all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes (“Random Drawing” or “Drawing”). The Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. Potential winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ONE (1) Grand Prize: Four (4) One (1) Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper Tickets® (subject to restrictions) and a One (1) standard room (quad occupancy) for One (1) night stay at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel (to be determined by Sponsors). Total ARV: $1,850. Five (5) First Prizes: A $100 Gelson’s Gift Card. Total ARV: $500. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes: $2,350. No compensation will be paid in lieu of the experience or any portion of the prize(s). Prize(s) include only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize(s).
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize will only be awarded upon Potential Winner verification and final approval of Sponsor. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize may not be sold, transferred or exchanged by winner. Gift Card subject to the terms and conditions specified by the issuer thereof. Any prize not accepted by the winner shall be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. No substitution of prize is offered. No transfer of prize to a third party is permitted. Non-cash prize may not be redeemed for cash value. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
Room accommodations and theme park tickets must be used between [Tuesday, August 1, 2023] and [Thursday, August 1, 2024.]. All expenses not specifically mentioned above are not included and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner including, but not limited to, transportation, baggage fees, travel insurance, parking (unless stated otherwise), room service, laundry service, spa treatments, food and beverage, merchandise and souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, incidental expenses, tips, gratuities and service charges, and income taxes. Lodging is subject to availability, certain restrictions and must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Room Accommodations and theme park tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, or separated. A guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed guests of the winner (unless the winner is the guest’s parent/legal guardian).
Terms and conditions as set forth herein and on the theme park tickets shall apply. Theme park tickets may not be sold, transferred for commercial use, exchanged, substituted, or redeemed for cash. No substitutions. An inability to use any tickets will result in forfeiture of such tickets. Block-out dates may apply. No extensions will be granted. Both a theme park ticket and separate theme park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for park entry for the Grand Prize Winner and each guest, and must be obtained before visiting. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability, and not guaranteed. Park reservations do not guarantee park admission or access to any experience, attraction, or offering. Grand Prize Winner and guest(s) should visit Disneyland.com/updates to make park reservations and to learn about important details to know before visiting the Disneyland® Resort. Certain theme parks, hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, services and other offerings are subject to change or cancellation, and may be modified, limited in availability or capacity, or be closed. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
7. POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: Each potential winner will be contacted by the Administrator via email or phone number used to enter the Sweepstakes. Each potential winner of a prize valued at or greater than $600.00 will be required to sign and return to Administrator an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release, and as applicable (collectively, the "Documents") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator by the date stated in the notification email or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner, time permitting. If a potential prize winner (a) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion); or (b) fails to timely return the completed Documents within the time specified within the notification email/letter; or (c) refuses the prize; or (d) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed the winner and an alternate potential prize winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including email or text, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and each prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, and/or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities as defined in Rule #2 above assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer/mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. The Sponsors and Released Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the companies or other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to winners or other persons including any results thereof such as changes in, delays to, or cancellation of Prize(s) and/or services or accommodations necessitated by the same. In the event of such change, delay or cancellation, Sponsor and Released Entities may delay, substitute, or cancel the Prize(s) at their sole discretion. The Sponsor and Released Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. The Sponsor and Released Entities make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
Entry and participation in the Sweepstakes shall be done at each Entrant’s own risk. Released Entities shall not be liable whatsoever for any claims, injuries, damages, or losses to any person or property, of any kind, including, but not limited to, any personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, technical failures or disruptions, and any resulting direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, that may occur or result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entry and participation in the Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, receipt, or use or misuse of, or any activity or travel related to the acceptance, receipt, or use or misuse of, the Prize, or any portion thereof.
11. ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims of personal injury, illness/death (e.g., COVID-19) and/or property damage; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
EACH ENTRANT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED. THIS SECTION PROVIDES SUBSTANTIALLY AS FOLLOWS:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.
12. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and consent to the use of their names, addresses, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising, and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
14. GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
The winner is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of their respective prize winnings.
16. WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after August 1, 2023, or al prizes have been awarded, send a stamped (#10), self- addressed envelope to: Reyes Coca-Cola/Gelson’s 2023 DISNEY PROMOTION Sweepstakes Winner’s, P.O. Box 1802, Encino, CA 91426.All such requests must be received by August 15, 2023
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. Entrants understand they are providing their Entry information to Sponsor and not to Disney Worldwide Services, Inc.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Abbreviated Rules for PRINT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of California, 18 years and older. Starts at 12:00 AM PT on 7/1/2023 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on 7/31/2023. Odds depend on the number of entries received. Gelson’s/Partner’s employees and their families, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. Only one entry per person is allowed. Limit one prize per household or address. The winner will be selected in a random online drawing on or about 8/01/2023. Sponsors: Gelson’s Markets, 16400 Ventura Blvd., Suite 240, Encino, CA 91436. Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, L.L.C., 4 Park Plaza Suite 2000, Irvine, California 92614. ©2023 The Coca-Cola Company. © 2023 glacéau.“smartwater” is a registered trademark of glacéau.