Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, L.L.C. Presents
Gelson’s “The Magic of Music” Sweepstakes!
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
GRAND PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE LODGING, TRANSPORTATION, OR PARKING FEES. TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE DESTINATION WILL BE AT THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND COST OF THE WINNER.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: Gelson’s The “Magic of Music” Sweepstakes! (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on November 8, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on December 31, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of California who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, L.L.C. (the “Sponsor”), Reyes Holdings, LLC, other Coca-Cola bottlers, Gelson’s, SoCal Arena Company, LLC, Acrisure Arena, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their respective, parents, members, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During the Promotion Period, access the online entry form by scanning the Quick Response (“QR”) code found on advertising materials at participating Gelson’s locations in California with your web-enabled mobile device. When using a web-enabled mobile device, message and data rates apply. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Not all mobile devices offer wireless internet (the “Internet”) access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. Alternatively, to enter the Sweepstakes WITHOUT making a store visitation or scanning a QR code go to www.gelsons.com/magicofmusic and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the "Entry"). Limit of one (1) Entry per person per day using only one (1) email address throughout the Promotion Period. For the purpose of this Promotion, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM PT and ending the same day at 11:59 PM PT. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about January 2, 2024 from amongst all eligible Entries received in the Sweepstakes (“Random Drawing” or “Drawing”). The Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: An “Acrisure Pass” comprised of four (4) tickets to 2024 concert of winner’s choice at the Acrisure arena in Thousand Palms, CA (“Acrisure”) and a $1,000 Gift Card (as solely determined by the Sponsor) which can utilized for lodging or incidentals. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $1,500. Three (3) First Prizes: A streaming service membership (fulfilled via Gift Card as solely determined by the Sponsor). ARV: $100 each. Total ARV: $300. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Sweepstakes: $1,800. Grand Prize excludes transportation, lodging, and parking.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards and tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, including without limitation all ticket-back language and Acrisure regulations, and winner and guests agree to comply with such terms and conditions, health and safety policies, as well as with all venue rules and regulations. Concert must be selected at least thirty (30) days in advance and is subject to availability. Exact location of seats to be determined solely by Sponsor. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event a game, event or exhibition, is not played due to weather, an Act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, work stoppage or any other reason. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All details of prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary from what has been advertised, pictured, etc. The Released Entities and/or any other relevant party reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or deny entry/participation to the winner and/or guest(s) of winner who are intoxicated, pose a safety risk, engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at Acrisure. The Released Entities are not responsible for damage or loss of a prize after it has been delivered to the confirmed winner. Prize will be fulfilled by the Administrator after verification of eligibility. Tickets must be utilized by the printed expiration date thereon.
If the Grand Prize is unable to be utilized as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or local, state or federal government order, regulation, policy, work stoppage or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), the Released Entities will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email and may be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release and  IRS Form W-9 to include his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service (required for prize awarded over $600 in value). The completed Documents must be returned to the Administrator by the date stated in the notification email or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner, time permitting. If a potential prize winner (a) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion); or (b) fails to timely return the completed Documents within the time specified within the notification email/letter; or (c) refuses the prize; or (d) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed the winner and an alternate potential prize winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including email or text, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at www.gelsons.com/magicofmusic throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities as defined in Rule #2 above assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer/mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims of personal injury, illness/death (e.g., COVID-19) and/or property damage; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Entry and participation in the Sweepstakes shall be done at each Entrant’s own risk. Released Entities shall not be liable whatsoever for any claims, injuries, damages, or losses to any person or property, of any kind, including, but not limited to, any personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, technical failures or disruptions, and any resulting direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, that may occur or result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entry and participation in the Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, receipt, or use or misuse of, or any activity or travel related to the acceptance, receipt, or use or misuse of, the prize, or any portion thereof.
EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, FOR HIMSELF OR HERSELF AND ON BEHALF OF HIS OR HER GUESTS, TO WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR SUCH CLAIMS, INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EACH ENTRANT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED. THIS SECTION PROVIDES SUBSTANTIALLY AS FOLLOWS:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after January 15, 2024, send an email with subject line: "Gelson’s “The Magic of Music” Sweepstakes" to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by February 15, 2024.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, L.L.C., 4 Park Plaza Suite 2000, Irvine, California 92614. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Gelson’s and Acrisure Arena are not sponsors of this Promotion.
Copyright 2023 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.