CITRUS GRILLED VEGETABLES
- Serves : 4
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ground cumin
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary or tsp dried rosemary
- 2 red bellpepper seeded and cored and sliced into 6 large pieces
- 3 large carrots sliced lengthwise into inch thick strips
- 1 medium sweet onion such as Texas or red sliced into inch rounds
- 2 summer squash such as zucchini yellow squash or pattypan sliced lengthwise inch thick
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together.
Add vegetables to the citrus mixture and toss. Let sit for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
Heat barbecue to a medium heat and grill vegetables until slightly soft.
Serve hot or at room temperature.