THANKSGIVING TURKEY AND AVOCADO TOSTADA SALAD
- Serves : 4
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes diced
- 1/3 dry pint del Cabo organic heirloom medley cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 large ear fresh corn kernels cut off the cob
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 1/2 medium jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves lightly packed minced
- 12 ounces leftover cooked turkey breast thickly sliced and diced
- 1 can organic black beans rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice divided
- 2 tablespoons Napa Valley organic olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Le Saunier de Camargue fleur de sel sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 firm but ripe organic avocado diced
- 4 ounces Garden of Eatin organic blue corn tortilla chips
In a salad bowl, combine tomatoes, corn kernels, red onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, turkey, and black beans.
Mix two tablespoons of lime juice with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss it with the salad.
Gently toss avocado with remaining tablespoon of lime juice.
Lightly mix avocado chunks in with salad. Serve with tortilla chips on the side.