Holiday Brie en Croute Recipe
Decemeber 21, 2017
Making your own Brie en croute is surprisingly easy! For larger parties, inquire about our discount on whole wheels of imported Brie.
- 1 8 oz. Brie or Camembert wheel
- 1 Jar Dalmatia Fig Spread or Divina Sour Cherry Spread
- 1 8 oz. package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll out the crescent rolls onto a non-stick cookie sheet and press the perforations back together.
- Set the brie on one half of the sheet of dough and spread 2 tablespoons of fig jam atop the brie. Fold the dough over the top of the brie and crimp the edges together with your hand.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let rest for another 10 minutes before serving.