CAESAR POTATO SALAD
- Serves : 24
- 4 1/2 Pounds New Potatoes White Rose Quartered
- 2 1/4 Cups Diced Red Onion
- 1 Cup Sliced Celery
- 1 Cup Chopped Italian Parsley
- 1 Cup Chopped Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Cup Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- Salt And White Pepper To Taste
- 1 Cup Liquid Pastuerized Egg Yolks
- 4 Tablespoons Pureed Ancovies
- 4 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Pound Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 1/3 Cups Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Quarts Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Quarts Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
Cover potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook at a slow boil until just tender. Drain in a colander and place in cooler to cool quickly.
Combine with the remaining ingredients, toss and serve.
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a bucket. With a bermixer or table mixer running, slowly add the oils and alternate with the lemon juice to prevent breaking until all is incorporated into the dressing. Chill.