Gelson's is excited to announce the addition of our 17th location, slated to open in November 2013 in the Marina Pacifica area of Long Beach.
Have a Suggestion?
In addition to Gelson's distinctive selection of high-quality groceries, fine produce, exceptional meat and seafood, and friendly and expert staff, the new
store will feature:
- The Gateway Wine Bar at Gelson's, featuring a selection of hot and cold small plate options to accompany a curated list of select beer and wine
- Rooftop dining overlooking the beautiful Alamitos Bay
- A dedicated gluten free section; bulk bins; a fine assortment of California-sourced products and international finds
- Wolfgang Puck Express, offering brick oven pizzas made right before your eyes, pasta choices, a variety of freshly prepared sandwiches and salads.
Offering breakfast to cater to busy locals, and featuring lunch specials for neighborhood workers
- An expanded wine and craft beer set
- Delivery of key prepared food items within a one mile radius of the store
- A broad array of natural and organic pet foods, as well as our first pet drinking fountain for guests who walk by with their dogs
This shot, taken mid-September, is of the produce area.
Taken the first of August, this shot shows the front and east side of the store. Note the roof top dining area is taking shape.