Sauces & Seasonings Recipes
1. Rinse herbs under cool running water, ensuring that you cover the entire surface.
2. Let herbs drip dry over the sink or use a salad spinner if you have one.
3. To remove rosemary and thyme from stems: pinch the stem near the top with the fingers of one hand, then run the fingers of your other hand down the length of the stem from top to bottom. For the parsley, pinch the stem off just below the bottom leaf and discard the remaining stem.
4. Combine and chop finely with sharp knife.
5. If not using immediately, transfer to suitable container, cover, label, date, refrigerate.