Sauces & Seasonings Recipes
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Gooey, creamy cheese with bacon and just a hint of fresh jalapeño pepper heat — scoop it up with a salty pretzel crisp, and this dip is well-nigh impossible to stop eating. Pair it with a pint of Stone Brewery's Scorpion Bowl IPA or something similar. The IPA’s tropical fruit and hoppy bitter notes are a brilliant foil for all the rich dairy and mayo in the dip.
Our tasters were so pleased with the whole combo they kept going until they heard the sad scrape of the pretzel crisp on their empty bowls. For that reason, our tip would be to serve this one when you’ve got a family movie night planned. It’s too good (read: dangerous) not to share. Need more heat? Add more peppers!
1 8-oz cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup mayonnaise
⅓ cup sour cream
1 tsp garlic powder
2 ½ cups shredded cheese, plus more for topping
2 jalapeños, diced small, plus more for topping
6 slices bacon, diced small, plus more for topping
Snack Factory Original Pretzel Crisps
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- In a heat safe bowl, stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and garlic powder.
- Fold in the cheese, diced jalapeños, and bacon.
- Top with more shredded cheese, bacon, and sliced jalapeños, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Serve with pretzel crisps.
Recipe source: Snack Factory