ASPARAGUS AND CHICKEN STIR FRY
- Serves : 4
- 1 tablespoon Napa Valley organic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Napa Valley organic sesame oil
- 5 organic boneless skinless chicken thighs trimmed and thinly sliced for stir fry
- 2 tablespoons San j tamari lite 50 less sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman plain rice vinegar not the seasoned kind
- 2 packages Harvest Asparagus Saut
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Busy Bee honey
Heat olive and sesame oils over medium heat in a large skillet that can be covered. Add chicken pieces and cook about 90 seconds on both sides. While chicken is cooking, combine the soy sauce with the vinegar in a small cup. Stir in asparagus vegetable blend and pour soy sauce and vinegar over mixture. Season with pepper and mix well. Cover tightly and cook until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked all the way through, about five minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring, for one more minute.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken and vegetables to a serving bowl. Stir honey into remaining sauce and cook about one more minute to thicken sauce slightly. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables and serve.