Baby Kale Caesar Salad with Sourdough Croutons
October 03, 2018
Enjoy this Baby Kale Caesar Salad with Sourdough Croutons recipe in honor of National Kale Day!
- 2 slices sourdough bread, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (5 ounces) organicgirl® i heart baby kale
- ¼ cup organicgirl® lemon caesar dressing
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. On a large baking sheet, toss bread cubes with oil and a sprinkle of salt, and arrange in a single layer. Bake until lightly browned, about 12-15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, toss kale with dressing and arrange on plates. Top with croutons and Parmesan.
Recipe courtesy organicgirl®.