ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH SHRIMP
- Serves : 3
- 1 tablespoon Napa Valley organic olive oil
- 3 6 ounce packages spiralized zucchini noodles
- 3 ears yellow corn kernels cut off the cob
- 3 tablespoons Basiltops pesto perfecto pesto
- 1 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon shredded imported Reggiano Parmesan cheese
- 1 10 1/2 ounce container Nature Sweet red cherub tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Le Saunier de Camargue fleur de sel sea salt optional
- 12 ounces extra large fresh cooked shrimp with tails off from the Seafood Department
Heat olive oil in a large 14 inch skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini noodles and toss with olive oil, cook for one minute. Stir in corn kernels, pesto, and pepper, cook about three more minutes. Remove from heat and mix in cheese, tomatoes, and salt if desired. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a serving bowl.
Add shrimp to the pan and toss with the pesto liquid. Heat over medium heat for about one minute, turning once. Top vegetables with the warm shrimp.