Fig and Nuts with Goat Cheese Recipe
March 21, 2018
- 1 10 oz goat cheese, refrigerated
- 1 cup Divina Kalamata Fig Spread with Almonds
- 2 cups BobbySue's Nuts Over Olives
- 1 Gelson's baguette, sliced (optional)
- Refrigerate the goat cheese until it is firm. Crush and spread Nuts Over Olives on wax or parchment paper. Remove from refrigeration and brush all sides with fig spread.
- Holding from the sides, roll the goat cheese log over the nut and olive mixture until all sides are generously coated.
- Wrap the log tightly in plastic wrap and place back in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Serve spread on a warm baguette (optional)