APPLES WITH FRUITY YOGURT DIP
- Serves : 5
- 6 ounces Horizon Organic fat free plain yogurt
- 3 ounces Azumaya soft silken tofu in the produce department
- 1 tablespoon Barkmans honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Big Valley frozen cherries or other fruit depending on which color you want the dip to be
- 5 Gala apples or any apples you like washed
Add the container of yogurt to the blender, break up the tofu and drop it in. Measure in 1 tablespoon honey, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 cup fruit.
Cover the blender and blend until everything is smooth and there are no chunks left.
Pour into a container with a cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, until it is cold.
When youre ready to eat the fruit dip, wash the apples and use an apple wedger to cut the apples into pieces, or have an adult help you cut the apples into 8 slices each. Figure 1 apple per person.