GRILLED PEACHES AND VANILLA YOGURT
- Serves : 3
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier liqueur
- 1 tablespoon honey
- cooking spray
- 3 ripe organic peaches preferably organic
- 1/2 dry pint 6 ounces fresh blueberries preferably organic
- 3 6 ounce containers Oikos organic fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- zest from 1 organic orange
In a small cup or ramekin, stir together Grand Marnier and honey to make syrup.
Cut peaches along the seamline and twist the halves apart. Remove the pits.
Spray a grill pan with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium low heat. Lightly brush cut side of peaches with syrup. Place cut side down on the grill and cover a cookie sheet works well to cover grill pans. Cook eight minutes total.
While peaches are cooking, toss blueberries with remaining syrup. Add to one side of the grill pan or to a pan that can go in an outdoor grill after the peaches have cooked for six minutes. Cook for remaining two minutes.
Remove peaches and blueberries from heat and allow to cool. Transfer yogurt to dessert bowls or parfait cups. Place two cooled peach halves and some blueberry sauce on top of each. Sprinkle with orange zest and serve.