APPLE RAISIN SLAW
- Serves : 12
- You will need
- A soup spoon a mixing bowl measuring spoons a cutting board a knife a salad bowl
- a half cup measuring cup salad tongs or spoons
- 1 5 ounce container Oikos Organic plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Follow Your Heart Vegenaise mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 12 ounce package Harvest sliced apples cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 8 ounce bag Ready Pac salad mix of shredded cabbage and carrots
- 1/2 cup Pavich organic raisins
Use the soup spoon to scoop all of the yogurt into the mixing bowl. Measure out 3 tablespoons of Vegenaise into the bowl. Measure out 2 tablespoons of vinegar into the bowl. Measure 1/8 teaspoon of salt into the bowl. Measure 1/8 teaspoon of pepper into the bowl. Use the soup spoon to stir everything together until you cant see the vinegar anymore.
Put the apples on the cutting board and use the knife to cut each slice into 4 pieces. Add the apple pieces to the salad bowl. Add the cabbage to the salad bowl. Measure out 1/2 cup of raisins into the measuring cup and add to the salad bowl.
Pour the yogurt dressing into the salad bowl and use the salad tongs to toss the dressing with the slaw.
Eat your Apple Raisin Slaw right way or put it in the refrigerator for later.
Children should be supervised by an adult.