CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES
- Serves : 5
- 6 tablespoons Fage Total 2 plain Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons Galeos miso dijonnaise dressing
- 2 cups diced Gelsons Finest no salt rotisserie baked BBQ chicken breast skin and bones removed just under 1 pound as purchased
- 1 1/2 ribs organic celery diced small
- 1/2 cup halved red grapes
- 1/4 cup Flanigan Farms chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 green leaf or salad bowl lettuce leaves torn to fit the sandwiches
- 1 large tomato ends removed cut into 5 slices
- 10 slices Food for Life Ezekiel sprouted whole grain bread orange label lightly toasted if desired
Combine the yogurt with the dressing in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
Combine the chicken, celery, grapes and walnut pieces in a medium bowl. Mix with the yogurt sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
Place a lettuce leaf and tomato slice on each of five slices of bread. Top with cup chicken salad and cover with remaining slices of bread. Cut sandwiches in half.