BAKED BBQ CHICKEN
- Serves : 5
- 3 bone in skinless organic chicken breasts
- 4 bone in skinless organic chicken thighs fat trimmed
- 1 jar Bone Suckin Sauce thicker style
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Arrange oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Arrange chicken pieces bone side down with breasts on the edges and thighs in the center of a glass baking dish so they are not touching.
Stir turmeric into sauce. Pour sauce over and around chicken. Season tops of chicken with pepper. Cover with foil, bake 45 minutes. Uncover, spoon sauce over chicken. Return to oven and bake 30 more minutes, spooning sauce over tops of chicken half way through. The final internal temperature of chicken should be 165° Fahrenheit.